Amjath Hussain says about Thala Ajith in Facebook

Nila | 9:12 PM | 0 comments

Amjath Hussain says about Thala Ajith in Facebook. He update his status on Facebook Yennai Arindhaal shooting experience with Thala Ajith. He wrote " Last but not least - I am with Thala Ajith at Yennai Arindhaal shooting spot. Here I will take the opportunity to thank the director Gautham menon and entire Yennai Arindhaal team- They so friendly and helpful when there is need.

Thala Ajith - No words to express awesome human always friendly and give individual attention to entire crew. Yesterday Thala told me " We started the sfhooting first day first shot with you (Amjath) and me  (Thala) and ending with you and me " Why I am stating this to inform about the Thala attention" Thanks to my friends for their support


Category: , ,

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Tamil Cinema Latest News , Ajith News , Vijay News , Surya News , Rajini News , Kamal News , Actress Samantha , Actress Nayanthara , Actress Shruthi Hassan , Actress Sneha

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Popular Posts