Murugadoss waitting for Ajith

Cella Durai | 5:43 AM | 0 comments

A.Murugadoss direction acting Vijay movie Kaththi super dooper hit. Kaththi break on the many movie record. Then Murugadoss remake the Kaththi movie in Hindi. This movie Sonakshi Sinha is acting the heroine role.  Nearly A.R.Murgadoss says the TV program I am waiting for Ajith movie. I am very interested on direct Ajith movie. I am waiting for Ajith permission. Ajith is permitted the script ready for only two days. Murugadoss says that Ajith gave life for me.

Tags Ajith news, Ajith new movie news, A.R.Murugadoss, Ajith movie, I am waiting for Ajith movie
  

Category: , , , ,

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Tamil Cinema Latest News , Ajith News , Vijay News , Surya News , Rajini News , Kamal News , Actress Samantha , Actress Nayanthara , Actress Shruthi Hassan , Actress Sneha

0 comments

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Popular Posts